Thursday 10 March 2011

From Kerri Orchard

Dearest Stelly - You are my favourite sister-in-law and I'm so pleased I told you more than once just to "shame on your grundies". I loved you like a sister and I cannot believe you have been taken from us so soon. Jacob adored you and it just won't be the same meeting with the dogs in the park, or popping round to see you both pottering away and doing jobs around the place. You will always have a special place in my heart and forever be in my thoughts. No doubt you and Mum have met and are swapping dusting techniques - she would love you just as much as we do.

I am so grateful that you were part of our life and family and have been blessed and honoured to have known you. I loved your quirky sense of humour and to see the way you and Jacob bounced off of each other. Such a shame when you had your future together all planned out with the new pad ready to be built and plans to start a wee family too. You may be gone from our sight, but definitely not from our memories. Thank you for being your gorgeous self and sharing your life with us.


Love Kerri xx

No comments:

Post a Comment