Saturday 5 March 2011

From Amanda Butler

Estelle was only a youngster of 20 when I met her at our local pub! She was so easy to be friends with, no matter where in the world we lived or how much time went by, we managed to stay in touch. I know she made friends everywhere she went and I was lucky enough to be one of them.

She had such a zest for life and did so many wonderful things in her short 32 years...Not many people are lucky enough to do all the things she did in 3 lifetimes put together!

She always had encouraging words and a shoulder to cry on if you needed it. Her smile was infectious and she was as beautiful inside as she was out.

Visiting Christchurch in 2008 will always be memorable for me, not only because we celebrated the 3-0 for Estelle but I met the love of my life that day as well. Adrian and I will certainly never forget that day and she will be fondly remembered by both of us always.

I know she also had met her soulmate in you and that makes me happy that she found you. Though your years were short, I know you have many, many happy memories.

There aren't enough words for me to explain the sadness I feel about what happened. Its tragic and still unreal to me. I suppose being so far away from the whole situation makes it harder to sink in.

You and all of your families have mine and Adrian's deepest heartfelt condolences.
Know that Estelle will never ever be forgotten. 

No comments:

Post a Comment