Monday 7 March 2011

From Alison Wassell

Hi Jacob & Cullen family

I met Stelly on my return from oveaseas in late 2000 when she moved into Jo's flat in Highgate, Dunedin.


We hit it off immediately and enjoyed some great times in Dunedin. I have attached a few pix from those days.


I'll always remember her $500 car which always had to be facing downhill so she could get it started! Her amazing knowledge of music....which I was always a little envious of. And of course her lovely nature and wit.


She worked with my Mum at Hannahs and my sister at Barefoot Originals while a student. They too have found memories of her.


Unfortunately 2008 was the last time I caught up with Stelly in Christchurch but Jo always kept me up to date with what you guys were up to.


Stelly, you will be sadly missed and forever in our thoughts.



Love Ally xx

No comments:

Post a Comment